Welcome to Kremer Design
I was employed by RocketSpace at completion of the RocketU bootcamp as Web Architect and Developer to be responsible for the rebuild of rocket-space.com using Django, Python, and AngularJs.
- Full-stack Web Development Experience, Testing, Deployment, Continuous Integration, API design, Actionscript
Be sure to check out my newest django/python project site: djangomagic.com
Thanks for stopping by,
Kremer Design is a full-service one-stop graphic design shop, based in San Francisco, CA serving all of your Web and print design needs. Logos, posters, brochures, business cards, postcards–we’ve got you covered. Or perhaps you need a simple–or complex–website created and even managed; no problem. We can do that, too. A complete branding experience? Let’s talk. Send a quick email and we’ll get the process started. Email me with a hello, or an inquiry for your design needs: firstname.lastname@example.orgOur clients include:
- Medical Practices
- Yoga Studios
- Tech Companies
- Marketing Consultants
- …and many others
Prior to becoming a designer (and during the early years of my career), I was an elite level athlete competing in biathlon (nordic skiing and rifle marksmanship), and later a coach, bringing athletes all the way to the Vancouver Olympic Games. I’m a seasoned graphic designer, having worked with both web and print, along with website construction and management. I enjoy the challenge of new projects and have designed sites, logos and advertisements for athletes, online magazines, fashion companies and medical corporations.
I have lived and traveled abroad, and am fluent in German. Innovatively green: I’ve converted diesel engine vehicles to run on vegetable oil.
BrandingStarting a new business, or re-invigorating your current endeavor? We can help strengthen how your customers and clients perceive your business, capitalizing on consistency through logo and style themes from your business cards to your products and services in the marketplace.
We create marketing and brand communications strategies that will appropriately focus on your target markets.
- Logos, business cards, letterhead, and envelopes
- Postcards, brochures
- Advertisements, posters, and banners
- Magazine layouts, annual reports, newsletters, catalogs and books
- Wedding announcements, invitations, thank you cards
WebPerhaps you need a simple—or complex—website created and even managed; it's no problem, big or small. Other web-based services available:
- Website programming and maintenance contracts
- Database integration
- Custom website templates (HTML, WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
- Custom email templates
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- iOS programming - iphone and ipad applications
FlashFlash services include:
- Custom video playback
- Website banner advertisements
- Special invitations
- Touch-screen kiosks
- Training modules
- Custom slideshows
- Video enabled e-newsletters